Thursday, December 13, 2012

The door.

My brain works best in one gear--and that gear is called Last Minute.  Not that I'm complaining.  I rather like being in the middle of a lesson, usually mid pose for whatever I'm trying to describe when it hits me.  Its always an idea that motivates me to do a little more for these children.  My latest impromptu plan:


The sets are pairs of synonyms.  We took words from our story, and they used a thesaurus to find "better" words.  We might just spin this into a journal writing for tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. That looks so cute! I have a last minute brain too...I can them brain pops! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete